Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Gift

This Valentine's Day I gave my children and my God-children and their sibs the book pictured right.  I stumbled on it while browsing The Paper Place, a fun store which I felt would have some special find for me that day.  I am so excited to have found this book: it's full of great advice of the sort which has taken me years and years to collect on my own!  How did Austin Kleon (working and blogging from Austin, TX)  get so smart about creativity?  Well, I don't have the answer to that question yet, but I bet he was paying attention. He was wide awake AND he was taking notes - as he advises in his little book. http://www.austinkleon.com/blog/ 

If you're interested in being encouraged in your creativity, whether you think of yourself as an artist or not, please put this book on your list of valuable resources! 

No comments:

Post a Comment